Yesterday me along wid my friends watched the movie Karthik calling Karthik...
Whenever d hero gets a call in the movie, I was a little bit frightened...
Everything was okk and I went to sleep at 12pm in the night...
I tried to forget d movie and tried to think of something else...and finally I slept...
The next day is today..Holi day....I was wid my friends njoyed a lot...
Suddenly at 7:41 pm I got a call...I was alone in my room wid my door closed...
No one was der in my corridor and der was silence every where...
The call was from INDU...Thats my name...Suddenly,I was shocked...I attended d call..
I could hear some voice calling Indu...That was familiar to me...I cut d call and saw d
number in my contacts...That was my number....I was very tensed...I was afraid that how could
I get d call from my own no.I recalled d movie...I told dis to my friend...
Finally,I got to know that after observing that was I frightened a bit by watching d movie
my friends changed one of their contact name in my phone to Indu and called me...So der were 2 contacts wid two different contact no's named Indu...I realised that ,in tension I didnt see d received calls
but ,just saw d contacts ....So,this is d way I got fooled on holi day... :(....I thought its okk indu...every great person in dis world fails to realise things some times :P

yoyoyo indu.. great that u agreed urself as a fool.. :) :P
ReplyDeletejus kidding..
but u rox dear
it was familier kya.. changed my tone a lot.. :P
ReplyDeleteI agreed that I got fooled but not that Iam a fool...There is a lot of difference bwt d two...I wanted to give some pleasure to u...so just acted that i was tensed :P
ReplyDeleteya ok, But there is a difference btw acting tensed and actually getting tensed.. People can figure it out.. :)
ReplyDeleteya ok, but there is also a difference btw acting tensed and getting tensed.. People can figure that out easily. So did i.. :)
ReplyDeletehmmm okk mans I forfeit :P
ReplyDeletemanasa induni chusi nerchuko ela english develop cheskuntundo... nuvvu chudu "u 'rox'" anta... u rock anali :P
ReplyDeleteoii.. that was by mistake.. :(
ReplyDeleteaa mathram kuda telidankunnava.. :waa
evry dog has its day.. :) nerchukunta nerchukunta..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePeople....dis is not our class room ...dont fight here :P
ReplyDelete