When I was born I smelt d frangrance of dis mud
When I was a kid I heard d stories of ur glory
When Iam young now I learnt to love u for what u gave me
I ll give my lyf for u
& never give up for my lyf
I ll love u d most
& expect nothin in return
I ll strive for excellence
& glorify u
For..... Iam an Indian
An Indian with passion to serve d nation
An Indian who dream for a corruption free nation
An Indian with a zeal to work for my country
All these thoughts were faded out when d alarm buzzed like a death knell...
Yes...its a dream
I am in reality now...living among selfish Indians
Iam a typical Indian now
An Indian who gives lectures on how people suffer
but never walked a mile and experienced it
An Indian who learnt d definition of poverty
but did nothing for its reduction
An Indian who criticise politicians
but no ambition to be a politician
An Indian who never raised a word against injustice
If dis is d way we r ....
...when r we gonna make dis dream come true...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

U are just looking only at -ve point of view..
ReplyDeleteWe know how much India is developed in many fields these days..
Never underestimate anything..
Everything is Developing... and u cant expect sudden change. Change is happening day by day..
:) anyways nice way of writing..
The post is not abt India...Its abt an Indian..How our mindset is and how most of our view point is...Iam not criticising India...Iam criticising d way we Indians r looking at most of d things in our life..i agree India is developing in many fields...but still der r many factors which r dragging us back from development...
ReplyDeletenice post... i hope there will be a day when majority of students of premier institutes stop running behind pay packages and look forward to serve the country
ReplyDeletehaaa...finally someone speaks of reality....You spoke of the most unacceptable truth in the most convincing manner.... Kudos !!!!
ReplyDeleteThanqq :)
ReplyDeleteUr Post is Kool.BuT my BloG is EveN cool...Have a look at my professional blog...
ReplyDeletewww.aartha.tk
www.aartha.blogspot.com
yeah its gud...by d way whoz dis?
ReplyDeletepeople often say " this is not my responsibitlity " .... the thing is we are responsible for our Actions and Inactions as well .... if you take up the resbonsiblity and act your action is acting and result is development and in case of your inaction your inaction is acting and result is still these problems exists ... so we should start acting(working) rather than just dreaming :) \m/ YO!! Indraja nice post :)
ReplyDeleteindraja a small doubt ...dont you think criticizing indians means criticizing india ??
ReplyDeletebecause what value we possess is just because of our earlier generations and what our mindsets are going to reflect in our future generations
we make the nation right :)
yeah ...i agree with u.But, dis post is just a starting phase of my opinion on we Indians...The implementation phase will come after getting proper insight into the problems which we r facing... wait for that post.."Dare to dream and care to achieve"...First phase is to dream :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"Dare to dream and care to achieve",tagline itself impressed me a lot :)
ReplyDeletewaiting for the post ! :)
YO Indu !! \m/