I felt d perpetuity of happiness
I felt d freedom of a bird set free
I felt d gaiety of a quill blown up by d wind
I felt d pleasure of dis mighty lyf
I felt d pleasantness of a baby smile
I felt d vivacity of shining water droplets
I felt d warmth of d morning sunrays
I felt d lustre of d full moon
I felt d delight of colors of d rainbow spread over d sky
I felt d beauty of d dream swept into my mind
I felt like a princess of my world
What a wonderful day it was !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


which day was it?
ReplyDeletea day just after d exams when no answer papers r given :P
ReplyDeleteNice one :) Probably the display pic of yours is best suited to this context than the one you used........
ReplyDeleteYup....may be :)
ReplyDelete