Saturday, February 27, 2010

I wanna shine

I wanna fly high like a bird in the sky
             with happiness as my wings
I wanna swim like a fish in the sea
             with confidence as my gills
I wanna bloom like a flower
             with attitude as my beauty
I wanna twinkle like a star
             with passion as my energy
I wanna blow like a wind
             with honesty as my strength
I wanna rise up like the sun
             with dazzling light
I wanna shine on like the moon
             with success all my way

7 comments:

  1. I wanna tell that you are angel
    with wings of passion, shining all the way

    Hi, I just dropped what came out of my head the moment I read that..... Keep Posting and yeah I am Surya Sudheer, a co-blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sycophants all the way ....:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe psychos all the way ... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i never knew this.... Psychos are those who speak with honesty??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one
    U can start like this
    "I wanna fill this space with my emotions like the glooming sky
    with shining stars, as my thoughts are of thundering clouds"

    ReplyDelete